IGreenView Optoelectronic Co.,Ltd (hereby refer as ‘IGreenView’) establishes the following guidelines to deliver the best quality with shortest turn around time for Replacements & Repairs.
2.1 Warranty Period
IGreenView offers limited Two (2) year warranty for all hardware products designed and manufactured by IGreenView. The warranty period will be effective from date of purchase & invoice.
2.2 Warranty Coverage
IGreenView warrants the original purchaser that the full range of Surveillance products will be free from defects in workmanship and materials for a period of Two (2) year from the date of original purchase. This warranty does not cover any damage attributable to erroneous installation of the product.
2.3 Exclusions from Warranty
IGreenView assumes no liability as a consequence of following circumstances, under which will be automatically excluded for warranty,
- The products & solutions found to be defective after expiry of the warranty period.
- The product has been subjected to misuse, abuse, or unauthorized repair, whether by accident or other cause. Such conditions will be determined by IGreenView in its sole unfettered discretion.
- This warranty is void if the unit is tampered with or altered in any way. If the product is to be used outdoors* or in dusty, humid, or other hostile environments, it must be suitably protected. Camera products specifically, must be protected, whether in use or not, from exposure to direct sunlight or halogen light – which may damage the CCD image sensor. This applies to both indoor and outdoor use of the cameras.
For camera products supplied without a lens, extreme care should be used when mounting a lens on these products. Damage to the product due to incorrectly mounted lenses will invalidate this limited hardware warranty.
- Certain models of IGreenView products are designed specifically for indoor use only. These particular cameras CANNOT be used outdoors as it will damage the CCD. Use of these products outdoors will void this warranty.
- Product updates; reworks, and tests upon the request of customers in the absence of proper warranty coverage from IGreenView
- Product is damaged beyond repairs due to uncontrollable factors such as shipping; nature disasters, including but not limited to lighting strike, flooding, earthquake.
- This warranty does not cover IGreenView products purchased from unauthorized sources of supply. IGreenView will not replace these units regardless of whether or not the product is in or out of warranty.
Failure to comply with any of the aforementioned requirements will invalidate this limited hardware warranty.
IGreenView total liability for any defects shall be limited to repair or replacement of the product, at IGreenView sole discretion, and this shall be the purchaser’s sole remedy.
3. Process and Expenses
3.1 For faulty product within One(1) calendar month upon receipt
The customer shall test all the Products thoroughly as soon as possible after first receipt. For products which are found to be defective within One (1) calendar months upon receipt, IGreenView will replace the defective IGreenView-made Product with a new one at its own expense.
IGreenView reserves the right to examine the product(s) upon receipt from customers based on the above conditions. If the product(s) is (are) damaged causing by customer’s improper use, customer shall be liable to pay the charge occurred or pay the price of the replacement(s) if the product(s) set forth above is (are) totally discard..
-IGreenView reserves the right to charge a “No Fault Found!” fee for products returned as defective where no fault could be found by IGreenView. The “No Fault Found” charge will be calculated as freight charge (if incurred) plus 10% of invoice price for the unit as handling charges. Customer should check and confirm clearly with IGreenView’s technical team before return.
-IGreenView has the right to decide if it is better to send spare parts for warranty times accordingly