2.8"TFT LCD CCTV Tester
IGV-TS91 CCTV Security Tester with 2.8' TFT-LCD Monitor / DC12V Poweroutput / Audio input / PTZ Controller / Video Level test / Video signalgenerator / UTP cable tester / PTZ data capture / PTZ address scan
- CCTV Tester
Adjustablebrightness, contrast, color of LCD
VideoLevel testing, video signals measured in IRE or mV
Automaticallyidentify and adapt the video mode of NTSC and PAL
Colorbar Video signal generator, transmit/receive colorful images
Support more than twenty kinds of PTZ controller protocols. For example,PELCO-P, PELCO-D, SAMSUNG etc.
PPTZaddress scanning, search up the ID of PTZ camera.
Capture the PTZ protocol to assist the setting personnel to find out thecontrol protocol and therefore easily target the problematic equipment.
Support RS232 and RS485 interface, the rate150-19200bps
Powerful in testing LAN cable, measuring the connecting status and displayingthe sequence of connection
PTZ(P/L& Zoom) Control: Control the status of P/L, zoom in/out the camera, adjustthe aperture, foci and setting parameters, run and call the preset.
LithiumIon Polymer Batteries(3.7V DC2800mAh), more reliable, and work 15hours
Easyfor use that the train is almost unnecessary
1. CCTV system installationand maintenance
2. Dome camera and All in one camera testing
3. The CCTV transmitting channel testing
4. PTZ controller
NTSC/PAL (Auto Adjust)
2.8 inch TFT-LCD ,960 x 240 resolution
Adjustable brightness, contrast, color of LCD
1 channel BNC Input & 1 channel Output
Video Output Mode
Video Level test
Video signals measured in IRE or mV
1 channel Audio input
RS232, RS422 simplex and RS485
Compatible with more than 20 protocols such as PELCO-D/P, Samsung, Panasonic, Lilin, Yaan, etc.customized
Video Signal Generation
Color bar generation
Output 1 channel color bar video signal for testing monitor
UTP Cable Test
UTP cable test
Test UTP cable connection state and display in the screen. Read the number of the test box.
PTZ data Capture and display
PTZ Data Test
Capture and Analyze the PTZ data sent from controlling device
PTZ address scanning
PTZ address scan
Search up the ID of PTZ camera
1 pcs Lithium Ion Polymer Batteries, 3.7V DC2800mAh
4 hours recharging time, work for 15 hours
Sleeping mode, display battery power state
CCTV Security Tester
2.8' TFT-LCD Monitor / DC12V Poweroutput / Audio input / PTZ Controller / Video Level test / Video signalgenerator / UTP cable tester / PTZ data capture / PTZ address scan
The CCTV tester IGV-TS91 is developed for the On-Site installation and maintenanceof video monitoring system. It can be used for displaying video, testing videolevel, controlling PTZ, scanning PTZ address, generating images,capturing data of RS485 and testing LAN cable etc.
It is easy operation, and portability makes it simple for the CCTV technician toinstall and maintain CCTV system, improving work efficiency and get the laborcost down.
- IGV-TS8600 7 inch capacitive touch screen SDI camera/Analog camera/ CVI camera /TVI camera/AHD camera test WIFI 12V 2APower output / 5V 2A power bank / DC48V PoE power supply HDMI output/Video level meter/ IP camera viewer PTZ control Ping test/Link test Cable tracer
- IGV-TS1600 IP Tester 3.5 inch capacitive touch screen, IP+ Analog Tester. 12V 1A power output, Built-in WIFI
- IGV-HD2800 AHD Security Camera Tester 3.5” TFT-LCD screen display/480 (RGB)*320 resolution /HD coaxial test (CVI/TVI/AHD) /PTZ control/ Color bar generator/TDR cable tester /12V 1A power output The new HD coaxial tester is developed for the On-Site installation and maintenance of coaxial camera，it also combine other functions analog camera test, video level meter, analog signal output, IP address scan, Ping, port finder, UTP test, digital multimeter ,optical power meter and TDR cable tester etc. Its portability, user-friendly design and many other functions make the IP tester an essential tool for all installers or technicians.
- IGV-TS96 Ten-in-One CCTV Security Tester Combine the video test, Optical Power Meter, PTZ controller, video signal level test, NTSC/PAL color pattern generator, UTP cable test, PTZ protocol analysis, PTZ address scan, DC12 1A output, Audio test to one body.